Thursday, October 14, 2010

Here's another question

Sorry guys that it has been over a week since I last blogged. With Ty being out of town and me preaching, I've been focusing on my message. So I have another question for you. How do you feel the church, the local body of believers, has been deceived? I gave three ways in my sermon this weekend. 1- A church service once a week is enough for my spiritual growth. 2-The church is a building where God lives. 3- We say, "I'm just ordinary. What difference can I make?" I strongly believe that God wants more from the body of believers. The enemy has distracted us from our purpose. What do you think?

1 comment:

  1. I ABSOLUTELY LOVED YOUR MESSAGE, HEATHER, IT WAS SO RIGHT ON. I USED TO FEEL THAT WAY WHEN I WAS A LITTLE KIDDO, BUT AS AN ADULT TO ME CHURCH IS A REGENERATION, SOMEWHERE I CAN GO TO WORSHIP WITH OTHER PEOPLE THAT FEEL THE SAME AS ME. IT'S WHERE I GO TO KEEP ON THE RIGHT TRACK. YOU HAVE EACH PLANTED SEEDS IN MY HEART TO HELP ME IN MY METAMORPHISIS, FROM CALLING MYSELF A CHRISTIAN TO LIVING AS A CHRISTIAN.

    ReplyDelete