Sunday, May 2, 2010

Let's Get Away!

Attention All Ladies. Cowboy Junction is planning a Ladies Retreat to Ruidoso. We are leaving Thursday July 8th and planning our return Saturday July 10th. The cost will be $100.00 or less. Price is dependent upon how many ladies sign up. The more ladies we have the bigger the house we must get. It is going to be an amazing time to refresh and come together. Relationships is one of the most important things in life and we need to make time for them. Our accommodations will have a hot tub so swimsuits are optional. Long walks in the mountains and a cup of Joe on the deck. What a better way to start our day than with a morning bible study in the cool pines. PJ's, no make-up and great movies. The list goes on and on. Invite your friends and come join us for a weekend you will be talking about for years to come. Please let me know as soon as possible if you will be joining us. I can hardly wait!!

4 comments:

  1. I would love to "get away" but I hope to be in WY at that time! I have 3 weeks this summer that I can do REALLY what I want, and I think that is the time I will be up there! The thought makes me smile-"get away"-:) Have a happy week! love you, sb

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to go but there are other people already on vacation at that time so I cannot be gone. I know yall will have a wonderful time! Love you, Sara

    ReplyDelete
  3. This sounds wonderful! With a little one at home I'm not sure if I will make it but I will definately concider it.

    ReplyDelete