Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Book Review

I have never done this before but I can't keep it to myself. I just finished an easy read. The book is called," The Noticer", written by Andy Andrews. I read it off and on in 3 days. If you have the time, you could easily read it in one sitting. This book is going to change many lives. In fact, it may have already changed yours. After reading this book, I definitely have a different perspective on my own life. I recognize how even more blessed I am. I have also realized that no matter how old you are, your life is full of influence. My life can make a difference in the lives of millions. I'm not being proud I just have a new perspective. Are you down on yourself? Do you lack hope in the life you live? Please take the time to find and read this book. The problems you seem to have right now just need to be looked at from a different angle. Your life will be how you see it. It is never too late to change your view. You deserve joy and peace. Not only did this book cause me to look at my life differently but the lives of those around me as well. I'm learning more and more that a friend is not one who keeps the peace but one who is lovingly honest. All around us are people who are struggling in their daily lives. They are negative and rude. They are so self focused that they are of little benefit to the world around them. Something is missing. They may just need a "Jones" in their life. If you want to know who he is, go buy "The Noticer" today. I promise you won't be disappointed.

2 comments:

  1. I have been looking for a new book! Thank you! Maybe I can get it this weekend! Have a wonderful Easter weekend with your family! Love you, sally

    ReplyDelete
  2. I Think this is a great idea! Sounds like alot of fun to! I am going to go find this book. Thanks for all you do and all the time you put into everything. You care so much about all of us. Love you so much, Sara

    ReplyDelete