Sunday, March 28, 2010

Fresh Fire!

Church service ROCKED today! I love to see people be unashamed of their love for God. JD Brown, our missionary friend, shared his testimony and his heart for our Lord. I sat there with my mouth open. I wanted to jump and shout. I could hardly stay in my chair. But it started with the beginning of service. The praise and worship time was so anointed. Each song led up to the Word that was spoken. The presence of God showed up in a tangible way. I love it when God does this. He makes Himself so real to His children. I have loved God most of my life. I have followed Him and searched for more of Him for as long as I can remember. There have been times when I needed my flame to be fanned. Today the fire was stoked. It is so encouraging to watch another believer share their faith with passion. It is so great to be reminded that God is doing great things all over the world. Our problems may be big but they are not bigger than our God. He is capable and willing to help us in our times of need. I feel like I have a theme going in my relationship with God right now. I am EXPECTING big things in my life. I smell RAIN in the air. Something is about to happen. And today was just another confirmation of what I know is coming. My encouragement for everyone is to start believing God for MORE. He is so willing to give you the desires of your heart. So Let Him! Pray for a Fresh Fire to fall from your Father above.

No comments:

Post a Comment