Wednesday, December 8, 2010

The Right Place!

Tonight I listened to one of my favorite ministers, Pastor Craig Groeschel. He spoke a 37 minute podcast on his website lifechurch.tv. Twenty minutes into the message I'm thinking to myself, "Man, I picked the wrong message. This one isn't for me." But I decided to finish what I had started. I continued to listen but I was piddling around at the same time. The last three minutes caught my attention. I literally stopped everything and sat down in front of my computer. His point hit me like a ton of bricks. The statement he made is going to be a future blog so I won't share it with you now. More to come on that later. But what he said was just what I needed to hear. I had spoken earlier with my good friend about this very subject that he "just so happened" to be discussing. I immediately thought, "Wow! God you do know what I need and you know when I need it." About an hour later I got to thinking again. Right in the middle of this message I was convinced his sermon had nothing to offer me. If I had shut the computer off and moved on to something else, I would have missed it. Is it possible that you are in the exact place God wants you and yet you don't see it? Is your situation tough and you feel like giving up? I believe that you could be in the right place, at the right time and the unveiling is right around the corner. Just hold on. Don't give up and don't let go. There is one thing I know for sure, God is right there with you. He can turn a good, a bad or an ugly moment into a God moment. Don't be quick to decide it isn't God. We often think that if our situation isn't a bed of roses it must not be God. On the contrary. Three men went into the fiery furnace but once inside there were four. Don't make a rash decision that could very well rob you of an amazing blessing.

2 comments:

  1. I love your teachings! Thanks for helping me "run the race"!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Heather, it's me Fabe, this is good for Les and I to hear. Thanks for the encouragemet!

    ReplyDelete