Thursday, June 10, 2010

Time Out #2

What an amazing weekend we just had with Coffey Anderson. He was such a gifted artist and through his ministry 29 people received Christ this weekend. It is amazing to see what God did in just 4 days. When the people of God unite in one accord, the possibilities are endless. Like most of you already know, JCA raised $20,000.00 plus lots of private donations. The church has brought in over $15,000.00 from Wed. to Sun. We had been at a stand still with 42 bricks for 2 months. And after one hour of prayer as a corporate body, we now owe$27,000.00. Our entire property will be debt free in only a matter of time. It is amazing to see how fast God can make a way where there seems to be no way.

So I say all this to say "Adios"! The Bean Family is headed out of town this morning. We are taking a much needed family vacation. We are starting off in Albuquerque today and then headed to Disney World on Sunday. I am so excited to get away for a few days but I am even more excited to hear what great things happen while we are gone. I have an excitement in my spirit that there is more to come. I know that CJC staff is going to glorify God in everything they do while we are away. If all these miracles happened in just 4 days, imagine what He can do in another week. I see rain clouds forming and I am more than ready to get drenched. Keep your eyes on Him and remember the words of Pastor Ty, "Finish the last thing God told you to do until He gives you a new instruction." That is walking in your Father's will.

Love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment