Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Missing You!


Have you missed me? I know I have missed you guys. Our family is back from Disney World and finally recovering from a tiresome trip. I have to be honest that it was nice to not have computer access for a week. Although our Disney resort offered Internet access in our rooms, it ONLY cost $9.95 for 24 hours. I tell you they get you every chance they get. But for 6 days I remained absent from cyber world. Most vacations are never long enough. This one was plenty long enough. We were exhausted and so ready to be back in our home. But it was amazing to see how much my children grew up in such a short period of time. We left the trip with Brady having some fear of the water and Hud was terribly afraid. By the middle of the trip, Brady had no fear and Hud had only a little. Brady rode every ride he could with hands in the air. He may have had his eyes closed but he rode it none the less. I was a proud momma in Orlando Florida. But now we are home and I am so thrilled. It is nice to know that you can leave on vacation and there are people in your life that keep the ball rolling. We heard that church service was amazing last weekend. Cigi brought a powerful Word and Lesley led everyone in amazing Worship. LaJeana continues to rock it in Kid's Church. Crill took care of our mail and Trey mowed and watered everything. Sadie took care of the office and Clay fed our calves. Shane flew solo coaching the 6 and under baseball team and Mike Clampitt coached CJC softball team for Ty. It is a simple reminder that we could not do what we do without each and every one of you. I want to say thank you to everyone who made our family trip possible. We missed you all and we look forward to the exciting things to come in July.

No comments:

Post a Comment