Sunday, June 21, 2009

Fly Fishing!!


Great time with friends. The Tuttles' and the Beans' on the road. On Thursday morning we headed to Chama New Mexico. We stayed at the Chama Land and Cattle Company Resort. It was a dream place to visit. We had an incredible time and the fish were numerous. Our guide said it was ridiculous how many fish we were catching. We went to bed each night stuffed from the 5 course meal they served. If you know me, the food is one of the most important parts of any trip. I meant to say "the most" important. I can't tell you how much Ty and I needed this. It was one of those vacations that when you come home you actually feel rested. We got to be ourselves and relax. What a blessing! Thank you Larry and Nora for loving us just the way we are.

2 comments:

  1. LOVE THE PHOTO !
    Always cautious to make a comment, but here goes-you know, being pastor's mom and all.
    Last words of this blog only represent all the POWERFUL writing that God has bestowed His GIFT to my incredbily amazing daughter-in-law. Is she just a powerful writer - or what?????
    VOLUMES could be written about how "God LOVES us just the way we are." UNCONDITIONAL LOVE
    So, my thanks, Larry & Nora for demonstrating the same to my children. Know you had a Grand time!

    (YES,I am family and totally BIAS, but correct!! She is using another of her many God-given gifts/talents.
    I know I can speak for the family that we are "proud as punch" with both she/Ty's blogs,w/CJ,w/Blessings Horse and w/JCA!! Church of VISION !
    Blessings,Prayers,Love & Joy, Maggieb

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know...it's easy to love pastors who love people unconditionally!! It's an uncommon thing because a lot of pastors get "burned"...but, Ty and Heather have an ability to love people regardless...... Thanks for teaching us daily!

    ReplyDelete