Monday, March 28, 2011

Have you Missed Me?

Where does time go? I have been blowing and going like most of you I am sure. I can't believe that I haven't blogged in over 3 weeks. The topic I want to discuss today is God's grace. I have been amazed how He uses us in spite of us. Like I have said many times, I am my worst enemy. But I am in awe of how I can feel like I have spent no time with God and He ends up speaking through me. In all honesty, there are days that I feel my worst and God gives me a word for someone. Or things can get quiet around me and I feel God reveal His truth to my heart. Why is His grace and love not conditional? Because it would not be grace or love. God chose us before we chose Him. In the middle of the dirty water God picked us out. Isn't that amazing. Amazing Grace. Let God touch your heart in a special way. Be aware of how God sees you. He is proud of you because He sees who you're going to be. I love the story of Gideon crouched down in the wine press. The angel appears and calls out "O' mighty man of valor!" Gideon was the least of the least and he was hiding out in a wine press but God saw something different. Praise God! You are a child of the King. You have been given power and authority in your life. Rise up out of the pit and claim what God has set aside for you. He says we are more than conquerers through Christ Jesus. So, I don't know about you but I am encouraged. God wants to use you and He will. Just be ready to say "Yes Lord!"

No comments:

Post a Comment