Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Thankful!

I'm so sorry that it has taken me so long to blog. I believe that in over a years time I have never gone this long without updating my blog. Life is so good and at the same time so busy. But many of you know what I have overcome this past year. I am so thankful for the peace that feels me. I am learning every day to give God control over my life. Giving up control does not come easy to me. But I have decided that If I remain doing things as I always have, I am doomed. I want God to lead me in the right direction. I want to seek Him in all I do. I love you all and I pray that you too will be filled with thanksgiving. We are all so very blessed. Take time this holiday season to rejoice in the gifts God has given you. Get ready for something BIG to happen in the near future. Be expecting great things. I promise God won't disappoint you. He loves you more than you will ever know.

1 comment: