Monday, September 21, 2009

Holiday Time!


Just a little something light for the week. I thought you might like to know a little about me. I am so excited to start my holiday cooking. Last week, I made those delicious Fresh Apple cookies by Ms. Wendy Roberts. The batch ended up making about 42 cookies and in less than 24 hours they were gone. Not just by my family but I shared them with others. What is your favorite holiday recipe? The cinnamon and nutmeg in these cookies got me anxious for Thanksgiving and Christmas. The cool air is on its way and I can hardly wait. I love this time of year. My favorite thing to do is sit by a crackling fire with my family. I love to watch movies and pop popcorn. When we have a fire, you can count on us roasting marshmallows. Brady and Hudson Bean have probably had over 200 s'mores in their 6 and 3 years on this earth. "Your welcome Dr. Tuttle." Oh well, we are making memories. I pray that with each season, comes something that excites you. Enjoy your family more than ever this fall and winter. Cook together, gobble up cookies together and snuggle under a blanket together. Let the cold weather outside bring you closer to one another inside. This could be the start to the best Holiday ever. I love you guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment